Without doubts, the public research universities have been able to gather an enormous popularity all over the world, particularly in Australia. They offer a range of opportunities that would of interest to any researcher in any field of studies, which is an appealing way of conducting things on the various level of studies, from Bachelors and finishing with Doctorate ones. The University of South Australia is no exception to this ideology. Founded way back in 1991 (making the academic institution relatively new in comparison to all the other ones in Australia), the University of South Australia has merged with the other institution, being South Australia Institute of Technology. Though, it may be helpful to figure out some of the facts before making a final choice whether to attend the University of South Australia or not:
- The University of South Australia is quite recognizable worldwide and is placed within the range of the world’s 300 best universities, a pretty good signifier of the overall quality of the institution in the long-term perspective
- As the official website suggests, most of the graduates are quickly employable and have an average salary (technical degrees specifically) that are above the average on the Australian market
- The University of South Australia has two campuses in Adelaide and two South Australian campuses that are spread accordingly to the student needs
- The University of South Australia offers most of the widely known majors, ranging from medicine and finishing with the law, as well as arts, STEM, and humanities
- The academic profile of the University of South Australia is strong if taking its teaching staff quality and the abundance of studying abroad. The university is also accredited and meets every national standard in Australia as well as a couple of international ones overseas
- The University of South Australia offers an extensive range of after-class activities, including sports, after-school clubs, as well as independent research options
As a side note, it may be worthwhile realizing that the University of South Australia has the everlasting list of notable alumni from different fields. Some of the examples include politicians serving in the office currently, sports players, journalists, Human Rights activists, Business and e-commerce fellows, as well as Fullbright stipend winners. In the long-term perspective, such statistics ultimately indicates that the University of South Australia is surely remarkable in terms of producing highly qualified individuals who would be willing to take challenging jobs in the industry, thereby being highly rewarded for such efforts. Not to forget to mention the fact that the University of South Australia provides access to the networking of alumni, which therefore may help with securing a further career and educational opportunities, which is helpful to all the students without the slightest second of the doubt. Still, all the international applicants should learn some of the specifics that make up the University of South Australia.
First of all, the international applicants need to realize that the University of South Australia requires the applicants from overseas to complete their high school abroad and provide a notary certified diploma to further prove such a fact. Moreover, it’s required for the international students to pass the English Language Proficiency requirements by either taking the TOEFL or IELTS tests that are widely recognized all over Australia in all the other institutions as well. Similarly, it’s more or less expected that the international applicant can finance his or her studies, which is why it’s almost impossible to secure the full scholarship directly from the University of South Australia, especially for the four years of studies. Nevertheless, all of these things fade away when considering the incredible opportunity offered by the University of South Australia for all the interested parties as a matter of fact.