Going to study business? There are more than 35 universities in Australia offering an opportunity to study business. Six of them are in the best and on the top 100 in Australia. These business schools are located over the whole territory of Australia. We offer a brief review of the best 5 recommended universities to study in Australia.
This educational institution was founded in 1851 and now it occupies a well-deserved position among the oldest schools in Australia.
A brief description of the options offered by this school for business students:
- More than 42,000 students can study there
- It accepts business international students
- More than 280 student exchange programs are available
- Sydney is a student-friendly city
For this reason, the University of Sydney is considered one of the best educational institutions in the country and globally.
The University of Melbourne also belongs to the best and the oldest educational institutions of Australia. It was founded in 1853 that makes it the second oldest educational institution after the University of Sydney. Some facts about this school:
- It has the capacity to study more than 42,000 students;
- More than 280,000 graduates from this university are working in the field of business all over the world;
- Approximately 15% of graduates in business fields are international students;
- Roughly 12,000 foreign students can enrol in this school annually.
Interestingly, the winner of Nobel prize Peter Doherty is among the graduates of this university. Fellows of the Royal Society David Boger and David Solomon are teaching there.
The University of Queensland is the best for the following:
- Its Ph.D. cohort is the largest in Australia;
- It offers about 38,000 places to study;
- More than 12,000 places are available for international students;
- There are more than 13,800 postgraduates registered;
- There is two best CEO managing Fortune 500 business companies among the graduates from this school.
Geoffrey Rush, known for winning the Oscar award, and Bronwyn Lea, a famous poet in Australia, are among its graduates as well. The main campus of the school is located in the suburb of Brisbane which is considered the most comfortable city to live in the global scale.
Australian National University
The university was established in 1946. The initial goal of the Australian National University (ANU) was to educate postgraduate students. ANU is the best for the following:
- It can accommodate roughly 20,000 of undergraduate and postgraduate students annually;
- It consists of seven colleges;
- One of the faculties is managed by a Nobel laureate Brian Schmidt;
- Among its graduates are six Nobel prize-winners.
ANU is rated one of the best in the business area not only in Australia but on the global scale as well.
Monash University is the first educational institution which was named after the national leader John Monash. Usually, the educational institutions are named after the places of their location. This school offers the following advantages:
- It has five research bases in Victoria and one base in Malaysia;
- It has research centers and schools in Italy, India, and China;
- Educates more than 44,000 undergraduates;
- It can accommodate 20,000 graduates.
Among its graduates is a famous musician Nick Cave, a playwright David Williamson and Booker Prize-winner Peter Carey.
We hope that our review will help you make the best choice once deciding to start your business career. The more interesting information you can find here.